Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my crafty blog! I update (usually) on a regular basis and include some of my favorite ideas and stories from my daily life.

August 27, 2012

Ideas For My Etsy Store.

I haven't been getting much traffic on my Etsy store's page, so I've been trying to come up with some ideas that might bring me more views and possibly some sales. 
I've been looking around and I've noticed that people are buying the "small and cute" items - that even go up for $30-40! 
I have also done some research on how to obtain more views (i.e. comment on other blogs, take better photos, have more details in the description...). I've already done just about as much as I can do for now with what I have, and so far nada. 

So I've come up with some ideas as to what items to sell in my store. 

1) I've seen lots of owls and foxes around on Etsy, so I'm thinking about some basic fox and owl drawings done on either watercolor paper or cardstock. Hopefully I'd sell them for $10-15 a piece. 

&

2) Definitely going to make some crocheted keyrings/phone charms. I'd love to make cupcakes, cherries, whales, and owls. 

So far, that's about all I can come up with. I'll have to do some more research as to what people are buying out there. 
If anyone has any ideas for things I should make/sell, please let me know in the comments below! 

~Natalie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment