Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my crafty blog! I update (usually) on a regular basis and include some of my favorite ideas and stories from my daily life.

August 22, 2012

Doily Madness!

I've recently started crocheting with small sized hooks and crochet thread.
I decided that trying a doily would be a nice switch from hats and scarves, and also add a homey touch to my new apartment!
And what a good idea it was! I've made two so far (pineapple doilies) and I think I might make another one. Those big spools of thread go a long way too! I've made one 18" doily and another 8" and still have quite a bit left on the spool!






I'm currently making socks for my dad. Using US 2 DPN (double-pointed) needles with sock yarn. Ooh boy is it taking forever. I don't know how sock knitters think this is fun. It's taken me 3 days just to get the leg of one sock done! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment